The Best Beach In America
and the winner is ....
The votes are in! Siesta Beach is the number one beach in the 21st annual Top 10 Beach List, produced by coastal expert Dr. Stephen P. Leatherman, Director of Florida International University’s Laboratory for Coastal Research.
Whether you crave long walks on the beach, relaxing in the Florida sun, or the beauty of our spectacular sunsets, Siesta Royale is the place for a true Florida beach vacation
Located directly on the beach of the Gulf of Mexico, we invite you to enjoy Florida at your own pace. Our amenities include shuffleboard courts, heated pool, free wireless internet on Property, and our own private beach. Our private one and two bedroom, air-conditioned units are clean and nicely appointed, with parking located in front of each unit.
If planning to come by air, Sarasota boasts its own modern airport, with Tampa International Airport an hour’s drive away.
If you plan to drive, use Interstate 75 to exit 205 west, this is State Road 72 (Clark Rd.). Follow this road to very the end. Turn right onto Midnight Pass Road and proceed 0.2 miles to Siesta Royale.
• On-site Laundry
• 47 One Bedroom Apartments,
• 4 Two Bedroom Apartments
• 2 Efficiencies, all fully equipped.
• Gulf Front and Court View
• Central Air and Cable
• Walk to Shopping and Dining
• Smoke Free Zones at the Pool & Shuffleboard Courts and at the Beach Shelters. effective
• As of September 1, 2014 the entire campus will be smoke free.
• Directly on Beautiful Crescent Beach
• One of the Best Beaches in the World
• White Powdered-Sugar Like Sand
• Fantastic Sunsets
• Wireless Internet Available
• Heated Pool
• Parking at or near your Front Door
Siesta Royale respects the privacy of every individual who uses our website. We only process and use the data obtained through this site for the specific purposes you’ve authorized for your transaction, based on the rental agreement for your reservation. We do not sell customer information to third parties.
Siesta Royale is a smoke free facility
September 1, 2014.
Smoking is not allowed on the property
from Midnight Pass Rd to the signs on the beach.